Thursday, September 24, 2015

Spalding List, Sign-Up Link, Reading Logs

As you may have noticed your child did not bring home a reading log this week.  I apologize that I did not get this sent home.  I will NOT be collecting reading logs this week!

Many of our scholars did very well pre-test this week.  If they missed more than two they should write the words three times and will re-take the test tomorrow.  I again apologize that I did not put these out earlier, however, here is the list for this week, hopefully better late than never!

fought
fuel
genuine
growth
handful
hardly
investigation
involved
involve
stationary
stationery
*Be sure to know the meaning of each!
stomach
succeed
television
tough
whistling
whistle
wholesome
wreath
whistle
wrestling
wrestle
meant
mean
distinguish

Also, there is a sign-up genius for the literature celebration that was emailed.  If you did not receive it here it is:


Thank you for your continued support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment